Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Joy

Keeping to my promise to write when things go well, not just when they don't, I want to let you know that "I Know that My Redeemer Liveth" went well yesterday.  I hadn't sung it in public in about 7 years, and there is certainly a difference.  The Director of Music accompanied me and said I had a "good sound".  The Communications Director made a video (I haven't seen it yet) which he will send me.  He also said if I want, he can cut it so that I can have a smaller segment to post or send people. The choir director was there with his family and said it sounded good also.

So now it's back to Carmen.  I seem to be having trouble with the B in the "Seguidilla" again, which is frustrating, because I'm doing well vocalizing up to a C sharp.  I'm having terrible allergies, maybe that's why.


No comments:

Post a Comment